L’opportunità di perdervi nella bellezza della natura e nella cultura
Natura, cultura, tradizione: tre ottimi motivi per trascorrere la vostra vacanza nella Tuscia, ricca di gioielli dal punto di vista paesaggistico e storico-culturale. Siti archeologici etruschi, borghi medievali, ville rinascimentali, parchi e giardini monumentali, tutto è agevolmente raggiungibile soggiornando presso Relais Villa La Trinità.
Nell’arco di 45 minuti potrete raggiungere splendide mete come le città di Tarquinia, Tuscania, Civita di Bagnoregio, il Lago di Bracciano o il Sacro Giardino di Bomarzo. Senza contare la prossimità della residenza a Roma ed alla Città del Vaticano!
Dicono di Noi
- Set in truly beautiful countryside, this elegant villa is a perfect retreat. It is also near enough to several small towns and lakes. The owners have meticulously restored this former farm house which now boasts all modern comforts in a traditional setting. It has a lovely pool, which is gated and an immaculate garden. The hosts are solicitous and keen to promote the region's points of interest.Lucy - London, UK
- A beautiful place, good, food, nice days by the pool, the surroundings are great and it’s so different from what we see every day in Sweden. Amazing lasagna, good wines, sorry fo singing, shouting and having music-quiz until 4:00 each night! We will be back! Not just to sing and drink but to meet you lovely people again!The Real Estate Agents from Orebro through Robert Olsson
- We have had a wonderful time at your beautiful place. The food has been excellent and the hospitality is amazing. It’s such a peaceful place which was just what we needed as a contrast to our normal, hectic life. Thank you so much for everything. Hope to see you again, maybe with our families next time.Kajsa Hultman (Sweden)
- What a privilege to stay in your beautiful house with such a lovely garden and how wonderful to have met you! Francoise and I look forward to seeing you very soon again. Thank you for your hospitality and generosity. We wish you all the best.Jonathan Shimony (France)
- Questo posto è semplicemente pazzesco. Peccato che siamo stati poco tempo qua, comunque ci siamo riposati molto bene e siamo stati in buona compagnia. E’ stato interessante conoscere la storia di questo affascinante posto.Leonardo Peraccini e Adolfo Toscanelli (Italy)
- The perfect stay in the beautiful house built by Michaela’s grand-father surrounded by one of the loveliest gardens of Italy. Thank yo so much for your warm welcome and all the information on the area. We’ll be back as soon as possible.Francoise Delassus (France)
- You all did a great job by restoring this place. The house is beautiful, with a special sphere and loving interior. All was beyond our expectations. We spent many joyful moments under the umbrella trees in the garden. Many thanks for all the hospitality we felt. Babs Bak.(The Netherlands)