Relais Villa La Trinità is a historical manor house dating back to 1889, immersed in a 200.000sqm private park of age-old oaks, ciders and pines.
This luxury retreat, just a step away from Rome (45 minutes), offers you the intimacy of a private residence with a park of historic and landscape significance for your exclusive enjoyment.
The estate is nestled between the Roman Via Cassia and the Via Francigena (famous archeological area*) and is surrounded by airy landscapes and the stunning scenery of Tuscia, the secret jewel of central Italy.
*In our park a magnificent Roman marble sarcophagus (120 a.D.) was found and is now exposed at the Metropolitan Museum in New York.
A combination of understated sophistication with traditional Italian charm
The Relais have been fully restored preserving original elements such as the typical “cotto” floors and the fragrant wooden ceilings, while the antique furnishings create a cosy and comfortable atmosphere.
The vaulted ceiling grand hall is equipped with a cinema room, a gym, 2 bathrooms with huge showers and table tennis area. This basement allows for direct access to the garden and the swimming pool.
On the first floor: the hall, the studio, a comfortable sitting room with a fireplace, a large dining room and a fully equipped kitchen, both with French window access directly onto the rear garden.
On the second floor: two doubles with king-size beds and two twins offer en-suite facilities. Three extra single bedrooms are perfectly suited for children.
The swimming pool with its Roman style access stairs, the large solarium, the solar shower and the lawns are fenced for children’s safety.
- The northern outskirts of Rome are far from the usual Reiserouten - still an almost undiscovered land, rich in cultural treasures, very varied plus exquisitely landscapedHelmut and Ulricke Beck
- Siamo capitati veramente per un caso in quest' affascinante relais. La zona in cui è ubicato non la conoscevo affatto e mi ha colpito per la bellezza di squarci incantevoli. Esiste poi un dialogo osmotico tra la parte interna della struttura e la natura prorompente esterna ad essa. In realtà appaiono un 'unicum'. La luce naturale che filtra attraverso le finestre illumina di tiepidi colori i bellissimi interni. Ogni elemento, mai messo a caso in questa dimora, irradia cura e accoglienza. Per un soggiorno che ti rigeneri, che ti rilassi alternando la beatitudine della natura, il fascino della storia, l'attrazione del buon cibo e la dimensione di riequilibrio che questa antica costruzione ti regala come un incanto, consiglio assolutamente Relais Villa La Trinità.M.A. Schettino, Roma
- A beautiful place, good, food, nice days by the pool, the surroundings are great and it’s so different from what we see every day in Sweden. Amazing lasagna, good wines, sorry fo singing, shouting and having music-quiz until 4:00 each night! We will be back! Not just to sing and drink but to meet you lovely people again!The Real Estate Agents from Orebro through Robert Olsson
- Set in truly beautiful countryside, this elegant villa is a perfect retreat. It is also near enough to several small towns and lakes. The owners have meticulously restored this former farm house which now boasts all modern comforts in a traditional setting. It has a lovely pool, which is gated and an immaculate garden. The hosts are solicitous and keen to promote the region's points of interest.Lucy - London, UK
- We have had a wonderful time at your beautiful place. The food has been excellent and the hospitality is amazing. It’s such a peaceful place which was just what we needed as a contrast to our normal, hectic life. Thank you so much for everything. Hope to see you again, maybe with our families next time.Kajsa Hultman (Sweden)
- Michela ist sehr aufmerksam, offen und interessiert sich sehr für ihre Gäste. Sie verfügt über ein reiches Wissen über ihre Heimat und versorgt ihre Gäste gerne mit außergewöhnlichen Tipps- auch kulinarischen. Kurzum: Ein Ort zum Wohlfühlen, Entspannen und zum Eintauchen in die einzigartige Atmosphäre dieser Kulturlandschaft. Wir möchten uns für diesen außergewöhnlichen Aufenthalt herzlich bedanken und hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen in der Villa La Trinita.Helmut and Ulli Beck (Germany)
- La suggestione e l'incanto ti trasportano in una dimensione spirituale che ti fa cogliere meglio la realtà nella sua nitida bellezza.Maria Antonietta Schettino (Italia)
- What a privilege to stay in your beautiful house with such a lovely garden and how wonderful to have met you! Francoise and I look forward to seeing you very soon again. Thank you for your hospitality and generosity. We wish you all the best.Jonathan Shimony (France)
- Questo posto è semplicemente pazzesco. Peccato che siamo stati poco tempo qua, comunque ci siamo riposati molto bene e siamo stati in buona compagnia. E’ stato interessante conoscere la storia di questo affascinante posto.Leonardo Peraccini e Adolfo Toscanelli (Italy)
- The perfect stay in the beautiful house built by Michaela’s grand-father surrounded by one of the loveliest gardens of Italy. Thank yo so much for your warm welcome and all the information on the area. We’ll be back as soon as possible.Francoise Delassus (France)
- You all did a great job by restoring this place. The house is beautiful, with a special sphere and loving interior. All was beyond our expectations. We spent many joyful moments under the umbrella trees in the garden. Many thanks for all the hospitality we felt. Babs Bak.(The Netherlands)