Relais Villa La Trinità, 45 minutes from Rome, is a historic 19th-century manor house set in a private park of centenarian oaks and cedars. The estate, set on a hillside, has panoramic views, a large garden (roses, boxwood hedges, lavender, and fig trees), a marble swimming pool and long avenues of pine and cypress trees.
The various vistas offered by the large garden and the park, the strong personality of the villa and the appeal of its interiors make Relais Villa La Trinità the ideal setting for advertising campaigns, film and photo shoots.
The villa retains the charm of an old country residence. It has been renovated and furnished with period antiques, and is enhanced by original terracotta floors and coffered ceilings that create an intimate and intimate atmosphere. Especially fascinating is the area of the restored old cellars.
The twin, concentric boxwood hedges, whose perfume is characteristic of our garden, acts as a frame for the Roman-era finds that keep emerging from the ground.
The surroundings – both internal and external – can be customized to create set designs specific to your needs.
The availability of large parking areas for trucks, equipment and catering, a few meters from the villa though shielded from view, was particularly appreciated by directors and production companies with whom we collaborated.
- Set in truly beautiful countryside, this elegant villa is a perfect retreat. It is also near enough to several small towns and lakes. The owners have meticulously restored this former farm house which now boasts all modern comforts in a traditional setting. It has a lovely pool, which is gated and an immaculate garden. The hosts are solicitous and keen to promote the region's points of interest.Lucy - London, UK
- The northern outskirts of Rome are far from the usual Reiserouten - still an almost undiscovered land, rich in cultural treasures, very varied plus exquisitely landscapedHelmut and Ulricke Beck
- A beautiful place, good, food, nice days by the pool, the surroundings are great and it’s so different from what we see every day in Sweden. Amazing lasagna, good wines, sorry fo singing, shouting and having music-quiz until 4:00 each night! We will be back! Not just to sing and drink but to meet you lovely people again!The Real Estate Agents from Orebro through Robert Olsson
- Michela ist sehr aufmerksam, offen und interessiert sich sehr für ihre Gäste. Sie verfügt über ein reiches Wissen über ihre Heimat und versorgt ihre Gäste gerne mit außergewöhnlichen Tipps- auch kulinarischen. Kurzum: Ein Ort zum Wohlfühlen, Entspannen und zum Eintauchen in die einzigartige Atmosphäre dieser Kulturlandschaft. Wir möchten uns für diesen außergewöhnlichen Aufenthalt herzlich bedanken und hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen in der Villa La Trinita.Helmut and Ulli Beck (Germany)
- We have had a wonderful time at your beautiful place. The food has been excellent and the hospitality is amazing. It’s such a peaceful place which was just what we needed as a contrast to our normal, hectic life. Thank you so much for everything. Hope to see you again, maybe with our families next time.Kajsa Hultman (Sweden)
- Siamo capitati veramente per un caso in quest' affascinante relais. La zona in cui è ubicato non la conoscevo affatto e mi ha colpito per la bellezza di squarci incantevoli. Esiste poi un dialogo osmotico tra la parte interna della struttura e la natura prorompente esterna ad essa. In realtà appaiono un 'unicum'. La luce naturale che filtra attraverso le finestre illumina di tiepidi colori i bellissimi interni. Ogni elemento, mai messo a caso in questa dimora, irradia cura e accoglienza. Per un soggiorno che ti rigeneri, che ti rilassi alternando la beatitudine della natura, il fascino della storia, l'attrazione del buon cibo e la dimensione di riequilibrio che questa antica costruzione ti regala come un incanto, consiglio assolutamente Relais Villa La Trinità.M.A. Schettino, Roma
- What a privilege to stay in your beautiful house with such a lovely garden and how wonderful to have met you! Francoise and I look forward to seeing you very soon again. Thank you for your hospitality and generosity. We wish you all the best.Jonathan Shimony (France)
- Questo posto è semplicemente pazzesco. Peccato che siamo stati poco tempo qua, comunque ci siamo riposati molto bene e siamo stati in buona compagnia. E’ stato interessante conoscere la storia di questo affascinante posto.Leonardo Peraccini e Adolfo Toscanelli (Italy)
- The perfect stay in the beautiful house built by Michaela’s grand-father surrounded by one of the loveliest gardens of Italy. Thank yo so much for your warm welcome and all the information on the area. We’ll be back as soon as possible.Francoise Delassus (France)
- You all did a great job by restoring this place. The house is beautiful, with a special sphere and loving interior. All was beyond our expectations. We spent many joyful moments under the umbrella trees in the garden. Many thanks for all the hospitality we felt. Babs Bak.(The Netherlands)