At your service with elegance and professional hospitality
YYour indoor and outdoor events: birthday parties, family gatherings, business meetings, workshops, courses are just some of the options available.
The grand hall meeting room can accommodate up to 15 people in boardroom, 15 people in classroom style and 30 people in conference.
The gardens can host any kind of event with tensile structures perfectly suitable for the environs.
Upon request, we will be pleased to offer any organizational support with two banqueting organizations managed by professional chefs who will ensure a superb catering service with menus based on fresh local products. Music and dj can be provided, as well. Additional lodging for your guests is available nearby.
- Set in truly beautiful countryside, this elegant villa is a perfect retreat. It is also near enough to several small towns and lakes. The owners have meticulously restored this former farm house which now boasts all modern comforts in a traditional setting. It has a lovely pool, which is gated and an immaculate garden. The hosts are solicitous and keen to promote the region's points of interest.Lucy - London, UK
- A beautiful place, good, food, nice days by the pool, the surroundings are great and it’s so different from what we see every day in Sweden. Amazing lasagna, good wines, sorry fo singing, shouting and having music-quiz until 4:00 each night! We will be back! Not just to sing and drink but to meet you lovely people again!The Real Estate Agents from Orebro through Robert Olsson
- The northern outskirts of Rome are far from the usual Reiserouten - still an almost undiscovered land, rich in cultural treasures, very varied plus exquisitely landscapedHelmut and Ulricke Beck
- We have had a wonderful time at your beautiful place. The food has been excellent and the hospitality is amazing. It’s such a peaceful place which was just what we needed as a contrast to our normal, hectic life. Thank you so much for everything. Hope to see you again, maybe with our families next time.Kajsa Hultman (Sweden)
- Siamo capitati veramente per un caso in quest' affascinante relais. La zona in cui è ubicato non la conoscevo affatto e mi ha colpito per la bellezza di squarci incantevoli. Esiste poi un dialogo osmotico tra la parte interna della struttura e la natura prorompente esterna ad essa. In realtà appaiono un 'unicum'. La luce naturale che filtra attraverso le finestre illumina di tiepidi colori i bellissimi interni. Ogni elemento, mai messo a caso in questa dimora, irradia cura e accoglienza. Per un soggiorno che ti rigeneri, che ti rilassi alternando la beatitudine della natura, il fascino della storia, l'attrazione del buon cibo e la dimensione di riequilibrio che questa antica costruzione ti regala come un incanto, consiglio assolutamente Relais Villa La Trinità.M.A. Schettino, Roma
- What a privilege to stay in your beautiful house with such a lovely garden and how wonderful to have met you! Francoise and I look forward to seeing you very soon again. Thank you for your hospitality and generosity. We wish you all the best.Jonathan Shimony (France)
- Questo posto è semplicemente pazzesco. Peccato che siamo stati poco tempo qua, comunque ci siamo riposati molto bene e siamo stati in buona compagnia. E’ stato interessante conoscere la storia di questo affascinante posto.Leonardo Peraccini e Adolfo Toscanelli (Italy)
- The perfect stay in the beautiful house built by Michaela’s grand-father surrounded by one of the loveliest gardens of Italy. Thank yo so much for your warm welcome and all the information on the area. We’ll be back as soon as possible.Francoise Delassus (France)
- Michela ist sehr aufmerksam, offen und interessiert sich sehr für ihre Gäste. Sie verfügt über ein reiches Wissen über ihre Heimat und versorgt ihre Gäste gerne mit außergewöhnlichen Tipps- auch kulinarischen. Kurzum: Ein Ort zum Wohlfühlen, Entspannen und zum Eintauchen in die einzigartige Atmosphäre dieser Kulturlandschaft. Wir möchten uns für diesen außergewöhnlichen Aufenthalt herzlich bedanken und hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen in der Villa La Trinita.Helmut and Ulli Beck (Germany)
- You all did a great job by restoring this place. The house is beautiful, with a special sphere and loving interior. All was beyond our expectations. We spent many joyful moments under the umbrella trees in the garden. Many thanks for all the hospitality we felt. Babs Bak.(The Netherlands)